5831 Big Pine Drive, Ypsilanti, MI
New Listing! This large tri-level home has a great location, close to I-94, US-23, and the Ford Plant. 5831 Big Pine Drive offers:
- 1969 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 1 full and 1 half bathrooms.
- Large light-filled living room opens to the dining room which then leads directly into the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a functional layout with a window for extra natural light.
- 3 spacious bedrooms and an updated full bathroom complete the main floor.
- Downstairs is another living space, a large laundry room and the half bathroom.
- More photos and features
- MLS #3251951
- Listed for $149,900
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private showing for 5831 Big Pine Drive today!
Glennborough Real Estate Report – September 2017
Glennborough is a luxury Ann Arbor neighborhood, these grand homes are built by several different high caliber builders and are situated within a serene nature setting which includes slopes, wetlands, woods and plains. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,299,000. 3022 Andora Dr., Ann Arbor. 4920 sq. ft., + 2590 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.3 baths.
- $1,195,000. 3110 Andora, Ann Arbor. 4635 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $945,000. 3400 Woodhill Cir., Ann Arbor 4766 sq. ft., + 2500 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 5.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $829,900. 3302 Woodhill Cir. Ann Arbor. 4427 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $900,000. 3140 Andora Dr., Ann Arbor. 4413 sq. ft., + 1800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.0 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $820,000. 3223 Creston Cir., Ann Arbor. 4035 sq. ft., + 1700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Glennborough, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $779,553 and an average price per square foot of $175.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $860,000, up 10%, and an A$/SF of $204.00, up 17%. To learn more about home values at Glennborough, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
1861 Telford Court, Superior Township MI
SOLD! Move right into this beautiful home situated on a cul-de-sac for lower traffic and added privacy. Details include:
- 2240 sq. ft., +575 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Spacious living room has a corner fireplace and built-ins.
- Kitchen is upgraded with hardwood floors, granite counters and high-end stainless steel appliances.
- Lower level is finished with a custom bar, pantry, family room, and work space.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248344
- Listed for $229,900
Schedule a showing today for 1861 Telford – contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Brookside of Superior Township here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – February 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at the luxurious Arbor Hills subdivision. In 2015, 2 homes sold and in in 2016, 1 home sold.
Home Sold in 2016:
- $875,000. 3578 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 6096 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2015:
- $975,000. 3616 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 6005 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 5.2 baths.
- $845,000. 3593 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 5183 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
In 2015, the 2 homes sold had an average sale price of $910,000 and an average price per square foot of $163.00. The 1 home that sold in 2016 had an average sale price of $875,000, down 4%, and an average price per square foot of $144.00, down 12%. For more information on home sales and values at Arbor Hills, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor Neighborhoods here!
6180 First St., Superior Township MI 48198
Off the Market. Spectacular doesn’t even begin to describe The Halo House, a custom contemporary with unbelievable style and incredible views from every room. Features include:
- 4825 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Situated on a 3 acre lot with 400′ frontage overlooking the Huron River.
- Walls of windows throughout provide stunning views of the surrounding nature.
- Amazing chef’s kitchen, luxurious master suite with fireplace, fine finishes and much more.
- View the photos and more detail
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3238066
- Listed for $1,100,000
To learn more about this incredible home at 6180 First St., and to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. View more of our featured properties here!