1153 Fall River Rd., Ypsilanti, MI
SOLD! This charming 1955 1.5 story home has fresh paint and clean carpets, truly move in ready! 1153 Fall River Rd. offers:
- 1,170 sq ft of living space with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- The living room is light and bright and brings you into the eat-in kitchen which leads you out to the two tiered deck and spacious yard.
- There are two generous sized bedrooms on the main floor and the full bathroom.
- Upstairs you will find a large 3rd bedroom as well as a bonus room.
- More Photos and Features.
- Listed for $105,000
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today to schedule your private showing of 1153 Fall River Rd. Call 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com
1929 Savannah Ln., Superior Twp, MI
SOLD! 1929 Savannah Ln. is the place you will want to call home! With tons of natural light and space inside, you will also find:
- 2,345 sq ft. plus an additional 600 sq ft in the lower level. 4 bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms.
- The main floor offers two living spaces, a nicely updated kitchen, a dining area as well as a half bathroom and laundry
- The functional kitchen is open to the dining space and boasts stainless appliances and nice tile back splash.
- The upper level is where you will find the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom that has separate soaking tub and stand up shower, dual vanities, as well as a huge walk in closet!
- More Photos & Features
- MLS #3252978
- Listed for $235,000
To schedule your private showing of 1929 Savannah Ln., please contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org, today!
View photos and amenities for Brookside of Superior Twp.
5831 Big Pine Drive, Ypsilanti, MI
SOLD! This large tri-level home has a great location, close to I-94, US-23, and the Ford Plant. 5831 Big Pine Drive offers:
- 1969 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 1 full and 1 half bathrooms.
- Large light-filled living room opens to the dining room which then leads directly into the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a functional layout with a window for extra natural light.
- 3 spacious bedrooms and an updated full bathroom complete the main floor.
- Downstairs is another living space, a large laundry room and the half bathroom.
- More photos and features
- MLS #3251951
- Listed for $149,900
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com to schedule your private showing for 5831 Big Pine Drive today!
Glennborough Real Estate Report – September 2017
Glennborough is a luxury Ann Arbor neighborhood, these grand homes are built by several different high caliber builders and are situated within a serene nature setting which includes slopes, wetlands, woods and plains. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,299,000. 3022 Andora Dr., Ann Arbor. 4920 sq. ft., + 2590 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.3 baths.
- $1,195,000. 3110 Andora, Ann Arbor. 4635 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $945,000. 3400 Woodhill Cir., Ann Arbor 4766 sq. ft., + 2500 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 5.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $829,900. 3302 Woodhill Cir. Ann Arbor. 4427 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $900,000. 3140 Andora Dr., Ann Arbor. 4413 sq. ft., + 1800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.0 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $820,000. 3223 Creston Cir., Ann Arbor. 4035 sq. ft., + 1700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Glennborough, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $779,553 and an average price per square foot of $175.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $860,000, up 10%, and an A$/SF of $204.00, up 17%. To learn more about home values at Glennborough, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
1861 Telford Court, Superior Township MI
SOLD! Move right into this beautiful home situated on a cul-de-sac for lower traffic and added privacy. Details include:
- 2240 sq. ft., +575 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Spacious living room has a corner fireplace and built-ins.
- Kitchen is upgraded with hardwood floors, granite counters and high-end stainless steel appliances.
- Lower level is finished with a custom bar, pantry, family room, and work space.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248344
- Listed for $229,900
Schedule a showing today for 1861 Telford – contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Brookside of Superior Township here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – February 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at the luxurious Arbor Hills subdivision. In 2015, 2 homes sold and in in 2016, 1 home sold.
Home Sold in 2016:
- $875,000. 3578 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 6096 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2015:
- $975,000. 3616 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 6005 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 5.2 baths.
- $845,000. 3593 Northbrooke, Superior Twp. 5183 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
In 2015, the 2 homes sold had an average sale price of $910,000 and an average price per square foot of $163.00. The 1 home that sold in 2016 had an average sale price of $875,000, down 4%, and an average price per square foot of $144.00, down 12%. For more information on home sales and values at Arbor Hills, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor Neighborhoods here!
6180 First St., Superior Township MI 48198
Off the Market. Spectacular doesn’t even begin to describe The Halo House, a custom contemporary with unbelievable style and incredible views from every room. Features include:
- 4825 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Situated on a 3 acre lot with 400′ frontage overlooking the Huron River.
- Walls of windows throughout provide stunning views of the surrounding nature.
- Amazing chef’s kitchen, luxurious master suite with fireplace, fine finishes and much more.
- View the photos and more detail
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3238066
- Listed for $1,100,000
To learn more about this incredible home at 6180 First St., and to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today. View more of our featured properties here!