Brookview Highlands Neighborhood Report – March 2017
There are currently 5 homes listed for sale at Brookview Highlands and in 2016, 6 homes sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $935,000. 2447 Windmill Way, Saline. 4743 sq. ft., +2100 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $899,900. 1927 Brookview Dr., Saline. 4646 sq. ft., +1700 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $724,000. 1819 Brookview Dr., Saline. 3621 sq. ft., +1800 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $499,900. 2290 Windmill Way, Saline. 3018 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $426,000. 1967 Brookview, Saline. 2832 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
York Woods Real Estate Report – March 2017
Set in a beautiful Saline neighborhood, York Woods offers custom homes on large country lots. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and in 2016, 4 homes sold.
- $600,000. 9730 Wood Bend Dr., Saline. 2996 sq. ft., +433 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $470,705. 9766 Wood Bend Dr., Saline. 2729 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $450,000. 9233 Whispering Pines, Saline. 2643 sq. ft., +1260 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $280,000. 9858 York Woods Dr., Saline. 1530 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2015, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $386,667 and an average price per square foot of $161.00. The 4 sold last year have an ASP of $450,176, up 16%, and an A$SF of $182.00, up 13%. For more information on the homes at York Woods, or to receive instant notification of new listings, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Thinking of listing your Saline home? Find out what it’s worth in today’s real estate market!
Saline Real Estate in Seller’s Market
The Saline Real Estate market ended the year in basically the same way it ended 2015. According to the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors, the number of homes sold in Saline increased slightly from 357 in 2015 to 362 in 2016. The average sale price of these homes decreased just slightly from $366,998 to $366,265 with the average days on the market decreasing by 5 days overall. The number of new listings is following the same trend as all of Washtenaw County and decreased 4% with 477 homes listed. It is currently a seller’s market in Saline with an overall 3.6 month supply of homes listed for sale.
Steady Saline Home Sales
Saline home sales remain nearly unchanged from the end of the quarter last year with 279 homes sold YTD in 2015 and 278 homes sold YTD in 2016. The average sale price has dipped, with it at $378,922 last year and $367,348 this year, however the average days on market has dropped from 60 to 52. Home inventory is less, as it is in all Washtenaw County areas, with 404 homes listed compared with 421 last year. Saline real estate is in a balanced market with a 5.2 month supply of homes listed for sale.
To find out more about Saline home values, contact the real estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of real estate, including price points, neighborhoods, condos, specific schools and more. To keep up to date with the latest news, subscribe to our Washtenaw County real estate blog here!
Saline Real Estate Update – August 2016
The Arboretum is a custom subdivision of fine homes in a beautiful setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale, and so far this year 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $379,000. 767 Arboretum, Saline. 3300 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $569,900. 953 Arboretum, Saline. 3779 sq. ft., +2084 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $395,000. 401 Amherst, Saline. 2112 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Last year at The Arboretum, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $471,667 and an average price per square foot of $156.00. The 2 homes that have sold so far this year had an ASP of $482,450, up 3%, and A$SF of $169.00, up 8%. For more information on home values at The Arboretum, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
Saline Real Estate Market is Balanced
Saline Real Estate is in a balanced market with a 6.6 month supply of homes for sale at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2016. When comparing year-to-date 2016 with the same time period in 2015, the number of new listings is up 9% (288 vs. 265) and the number of homes sold is down 4% (159 vs. 165). While less homes have sold so far this year, the average sale price is up 4%, $374,242 from $360,564. The average days on the market is also down, 52 vs. 59. For the first time in a while, we are starting to see an increase in inventory, which is great news for home buyers.
To find out what your home is worth in today’s market, or to find out more about Saline home values, contact the experts with The Bouma Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-761-3060. For the latest real estate news, Saline home search, or a Free Buying Guide, check out our state of the art Washtenaw County home website!
Strong Third Quarter for Saline Real Estate
It was a strong third quarter for Saline Real Estate in 2015. Home inventory and sales were both up from second quarter and from this time last year. The market has certainly rebounded and is in a balanced market with a 6.3 month supply of homes listed for sale. We will most likely begin to see a slow down in listings and sales as the holiday season approaches, which is typical for Saline. Most home sales happen during the second and third quarters, but they don’t stop completely.
There are still plenty of serious buyers out there looking to get into a home before the end of the year. Many did not find that perfect place over the summer and are still waiting for it to come to the market. Thinking of selling your home? This may be the right time! Contact us for a market analysis of your home and find out what it could sell for today – call The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and get started. Looking to purchase a home? Begin your search here!
8900 Saline-Milan Rd., Saline MI 48176
New Listing! Walk to downtown Saline from this vintage home situated on a beautiful 1 acre lot backing to state land. Details include:
- 2200 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
- Original oak floors underneath the carpet.
- Nice front and back porches for enjoying the outdoors.
- Large 3 car detached garage, plus a pole barn.
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3234398
- Listed for $279,900
For more information, or to schedule a private showing for 8900 Saline-Milan Rd., contact the Real Estate Specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9800 Moon Rd, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Room to roam in this York Township country home on almost 5 acres. Features include:
- 1736 square feet with an additional 1000 in the finished walk-out lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Quality built home with 2×6 construction and Andersen windows.
- Huge deck overlooks the lush property.
- 2 large pole barns, one is 40′ x 100′ and the other is 24′ x 106′
- More photos and features
- MLS# 323286
- Listed for $299,900
For more information on 9800 Moon Road, or to schedule a private showing, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Learn more about Saline Real Estate here!
Saline Real Estate Enters Slight Buyer’s Market
Overall, Saline Real Estate has entered a slight buyer’s market with a 7.3 month supply of homes listed for sale. This can be attributed to an increase in inventory, up 29% since the end of the fourth quarter, and slower sales than last year. The $100,000 – $300,000, the market is doing very well with all price ranges in a seller’s market.
To learn more about Saline home values and what is happening in your specific neighborhood, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of the market including: price ranges, schools, neighborhoods, and more. Now is the time to list your home. Get a market analysis here and get on your way to getting it sold!