Stoneyfield Meadows, Dexter MI is a beautiful country subdivision of spacious homes on 1+ acre lots. There are still a few lots remaining to build on, and many floor plans to choose from. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 2 homes sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $289,900. 2250 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $299,900. 2150 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $304,900. 2150 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $349,900. 2970 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Construction
- $310,000. 2782 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $337,000.2970 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
In 2010 at Stoneyfield Meadows, only 1 home sold (a new construction home), with a sale price of $373,250 and average price per square foot of $133.30. Compared with 2011, the A$/SF is $112.45, which is down 16%. To learn more about price trends at Stoneyfield Meadows, or the nearby Dexter neighborhoods at Island Hills Estates, Etta’s Valley, or Huron Farms subdivisions, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And for instant listing and sold data, floor plans, site maps and more, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline here!