Year End Real Estate Report 2019
Surrounded by beautiful greenery, Lohr Lake Village is a scenic Saline neighborhood with walking paths, smaller lakes, hills and wooded areas. The homes are also built on larger lots and quite spacious. Presently, no homes are listed for sale and 7 have been sold, 2 of which The Bouma Group was involved with.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $599,000. 1692 Parkside Court, Saline. 2932 sq. ft., + 2500 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $571,900. 5814 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 2986 sq. ft., + 1660 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $510,000. 5713 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 3392 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $500,000. 5812 Lakeshore Drive, Saline. 2596 sq. ft., + 1456 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $455,000. 5769 Lakeshore Drive, Saline. 2263 sq. ft., + 625 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $452,500. 1702 Parkside Court, Saline. 3010 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $445,000. 5417 Lohr Lake Drive, Saline. 3006 square feet with 4 bedrooms 2.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
Last year at Lohr Lake Village, 6 homes were sold with an average sale price of $465,317 and an average price per square foot of $165.83. The 7 homes that have been sold so far this year have an ASP of $504,714, up 8.5%, and an A$/SF of $176.87, up 6.7%. If you are interested in the listing and selling activity at Lohr Lake Village and would like to learn more, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Saline neighborhoods here!