Hickory Pointe Subdivision, is an Ann Arbor neighborhood located on the far east side of town. Homeowners actually have an Ypsilanti mailing address, pay Pittsfield Township taxes, and children attend Ann Arbor schools. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 1 listed for rent, and 3 homes have sold this year with 3 homes renting out.
Homes for Sale:
- $259,900. 3004 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Former Model Home
- $294,900. 2602 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Former Model Home
Home for Rent:
- $2200/month. 3040 sf +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $133,000. 1876 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $183,000. 3024 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $230,000. 2508 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $1700/month. 2434 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $1900/month. 3024 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $1900/month. 3024 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Hickory Pointe subdivision, 9 homes sold with an average sale price of $201,488 and average price/square foot of $90.82. Of the 9 homes that sold, 5 were foreclosures, but once the foreclosures have sold, home prices will begin to stabilize. To learn more about home values in Hickory Pointe, or the nearby Ann Arbor subdivisions: Ashford Village, Silverleaf, or Crystal Creek, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And, for instant listing and sold information for Washtenaw County, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline – the premier source for neighborhood information!