Real Estate Report – July 2019
The neighborhood name says it all, Garden Homes Park is a collection of beautiful homes consisting of a variety of styles. Located just minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, this subdivision is in a prime area. Presently, 1 home is listed for sale and 5 have sold this year.
Home for Sale:
- $295,900. 2110 Foss Court, Ann Arbor. 976 sq. ft., + 814 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $354,500. 1686 Enclave Lane, Ann Arbor. 1792 sq. ft., + 700 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $342,000. 1755 South Franklin Court, Ann Arbor. 1444 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $335,000. 2215 Garden Homes, Ann Arbor. 1188 sq. ft., + 522 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $325,000. 1750 Fulmer Street, Ann Arbor. 1282 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $224,000. 1755 North Maple Road, Ann Arbor. 1232 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year in Garden Homes Park, 8 homes were sold for an average sale price of $260,938 and an average price per square foot of $233.00. The 5 homes that have sold so far in 2019 have an ASP of $316,100, up slightly, and an A$/SF of $230.00, down slightly. If you would like to be updated on listing and selling activity in Garden Homes Park, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!