Garden Homes Park is a classic neighborhood located on the west side of Ann Arbor. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold. In 2016, 1 home sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $295,000. 2260 Garden Homes Dr., Ann Arbor. 1716 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $279,900. 1700 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2614 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $400,000. 1659 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2968 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- $142,500. 1771 S. Franklin Ct., Ann Arbor. 1512 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Sold Homes 2016:
- $177,000. 1755 N. Maple, Ann Arbor. 1232 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The home sold last year had a sale price of $177,000 and an average price per square foot of $144.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an average sale price of $271,250, up 53%, and an A$SF of $115.00, down 20%. This large disparity can be attributed to the new construction home selling for top dollar for the neighborhood and the other home selling at the bottom end of the spectrum. To learn more about home values and the types of homes in the Garden Homes Park neighborhood, call us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve been selling Ann Arbor Real Estate for more than 30 years and know the market better than anyone!