Fleming Creek Subdivision is located on the popular NE side of Ann Arbor close to expressways, hospitals, Domino’s Farms, Dixboro Village, and more. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 3 homes have sold so far this year, and 1 home has been rented.
- $315,000. 2546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract
- $345,000. 2398 sf +1639 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract
- $323,800. 2270 sf +600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $335,000. 2315 sf +1100 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $346,800. 2188 sf +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2200/month. 2460 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Fleming Creek subdivision, 8 homes sold with an average sale price of $348,687 and average price per square foot of $142.92. Home values are recovering in this Ann Arbor subdivision and the ASP rose almost 7% when comparing 2010 to 2009 and 9% when compared to the low in 2007 of $316,933. To find out more about Fleming Creek, or the nearby Glennborough, Arbor Hills, or Foxfire subdivisions, contact the Ann Arbor real estate experts at The Bouma Group today, 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for up-to-the-minute active and sold listing information, be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline, Washtenaw County’s #1 resource for neighborhood info!