Country French Estates is a very popular Ann Arbor subdivision located on the west side of town in Scio Township. This lovely neighborhood features modern homes with a European style, ponds, a playground, soccer field, gazebo, woods, and walking trails. There are currently 5 homes listed for sale with 4 under contract. So far this year, 2 homes have been rented and 4 have sold.
- $204,900. 1557 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. This property is a foreclosure.
- $229,000. 1728s square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $239,900. 1757 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group.
- $249,900. 1701 +800 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $339,900. 3098 +1200 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $1550. 1741 +800 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed & rented by The Bouma Group.
- $2000. 2858 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $200,620. 1778 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. This is a foreclosure.
- $225,000. 1774 +600 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $227,500. 1973 +1300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- $285,000. 2877 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Country French Estates, 14 homes sold with an average sales price of $252,228 and average price per square foot of $124.78. Homes listed are still facing competition from low priced foreclosures in the neighborhood, so they need to show very well and be priced right. The Bouma Group has sold many homes in Country French Estates and is very familiar with property values in this subdivision. For more information or to learn more about any Ann Arbor community, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline for the most up-to-date listing and sold data!