213 Oakwood Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
SOLD!! 213 Oakwood is a character and charm-filled 1890’s Victorian home including:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,709 square feet
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of main level
- Normal Park location is close to Eastern Michigan, Depot Town, and Downtown Ann Arbor!
- View additional details and photos
- MLS # 3265132
- Offered at $245,000
For more information on this home or to schedule a showing, contact the Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
What To Do Around Ann Arbor this Holiday Season
‘Tis the season for jolly good fun and spending time with loved ones.Wondering what to do this weekend? Here are just a few of the events and activities in and around Ann Arbor this month.
Saturday, December 8
- 19th Annual Cookie Walk. First United Methodist Church. 120 S. State St., Downtown Ann Arbor. 9-11am. Homemade cookies available for sale. Proceeds benefit local, national, and international missions. Free parking & admission.
- Ann Arbor’s Farmer’s Market. Kerrytown, 315 Detroit St, Downtown Ann Arbor. 7am-3pm. Find the perfect, locally made holiday gifts from a wide array of artisans.
- Santa Visits Kerrytown. Kerrytown Markets and Shops, Downtown Ann Arbor. 10am-1pm. Free.
- 3rd Annual Cookie Walk. First Presbyterian Church of Ypsilanti. 300 N. Washington, Ypsilanti. 9am-noon. Hundreds of homemade cookies for purchase. Sit down for coffee & cookies and enter the raffle for a gingerbread house. $1/person and homemade cookies are $7/pound.
Memorial Day & Weekend Parades & Activities
Memorial Day is more than just a day off of work and school for Americans. It’s the perfect time to attend some of these great activities and honor those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country and to teach our youth what it really means. Following is a list of some events going on in the Ann Arbor area.
Saturday, May 26th
- Annual Riverside Park Pops Concert. Free concert by the Ypsilanti Symphony Orchestra. 3:30pm. Taking place at Riverside Park in Depot Town. Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy this annual event.
- VFW Annual Open House & Memorabilia Display. 10am-5pm. Free. Located at VFW Graf-O’Hara Post 423: 3230 S. Wagner, Ann Arbor. View one of the largest private collections in the Midwest, including uniforms, weapons, field gear, personal items, and more from the Spanish-American War until the present.
Ann Arbor Holiday Activities and Things to Do
The holiday season is here and promises to be bigger and better than ever in Ann Arbor. There are plenty of holiday activities and unique, local shopping experiences in and around town. Here are a few of the things going on in the month of December.
Saturday, December 3
- 40th Annual Christmas Bazaar and Bake Sale. Dexter Area Historical Museum, 3443 Inverness St, Dexter. 9am-3pm. Hand-made gift items for sale, baked goods, raffle, and a visit from Santa between 10:30-Noon.
- Christmas at the Mansion. Gordon Hall, 8347 Island Lake Rd, Dexter. Noon-6pm. Donation of $1/child and $5/adult. Stroll through the mansion, beautifully decorated by Dexter local businesses along with 6th grade classes, while enjoying cookies, cider, a live holiday ensemble, and a visit by Santa.
- Saline Holiday Parade. Downtown Saline at 5:30. Annual parade featuring marching bands, floats, horses and more, followed by the arrival of Santa.
- All the Trimmings Holiday Show. Chelsea Fairgrounds, 20501 Old US-12. Free entry and refreshments. A wide array of offerings from jewelry to fiber arts to wood carvings, holiday greens and more.
- 24th Annual Chelsea Hometown Holiday. Downtown Chelsea, various locations. A fun-filled weekend holiday celebration that begins Friday evening with Santa’s arrival to light the Christmas Tree at Pierce Park at 6pm, followed by many activities and entertainment until Sunday evening. Visit chelseafestivals.com for a complete schedule.
- Santa Visits Kerrytown. 407 N. Fifth Ave. 10am-1pm. Visit with Santa and enjoy live musical performances from local musicians, schools, and groups.
There’s a Lot to Do in Ann Arbor
Fall is one of the most beautiful times in Michigan and always reminds us of why this is a great place to live. The Ann Arbor area has so many fun activities planned to keep you entertained until the holidays arrive. So get out and enjoy the crisp air, sunny days, and gorgeous fall colors. Here are some of the local events planned through Halloween.