Warner Creek Real Estate Report – June 2020
This family friendly Saline neighborhood includes a community park with great schools nearby. Moreover, the homes of Warner Creek are nicely built offering master suites and attached garages. Currently, there are 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have been sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $349,500. 1420 Eastwood Circle, Saline. 1722 sq. ft., + 450 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $315,000. 1302 Warner Creek Drive, Saline. 1522 sq. ft., + 750 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $299,900. 1145 Henlon Circle, Saline. 1992 sq. ft., + 676 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $299,000. 6301 Robinson Lane, Saline. 1388 sq. ft., + 1364 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
Warner Creek Real Estate Report – August 2017
Warner Creek is a desired Saline neighborhood, it’s tree lined streets, community park and rapid commute to Ann Arbor are among many of the reasons why it is such a popular neighborhood. There are currently 2 homes for sale and so far this year, 6 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $289,000, 1455 Wedgewood Dr., Saline. 1636 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $284,900. 1083 Cutler Cir., Saline. 1936 sq. ft., + 600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
1362 Wedgewood Drive, Saline MI
SOLD listing at Warner Creek Subdivision! Open and airy home with vaulted ceilings and a flowing floor plan. Features include:
To learn more about home values at Warner Creek or to set up a private showing for 1362 Wedgewood Drive, contact the Saline Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email us at email@example.com today!
Saline Real Estate Report – January 2012
Warner Creek Subdivision, Saline is a popular neighborhood with a great location in Pittsfield Township. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and last year, 11 homes sold and 1 home was rented.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $200,000. 1522 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.