Mallard Cove Real Estate Report – August 2017
Mallard Cove is the ideal Saline neighborhood for those who enjoy nature. Many of the spacious homes have over 1 acre of property that backs to wetlands or the common area; one of the most desirable aspects of this subdivision is that over 1/3 of it is undeveloped. There are currently no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold.
- $405,000. 6025 White Swan Lane. 2398 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $325,000. 1632 Mallard Cove Drive. 2482 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $324,900. 1584 Mallard Cove Drive. 2306 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $346,500 and an average price per square foot of $145.00. The 3 homes sold this year have an ASP of $351,633, up slightly, and an A$/SF of $147.00, up slightly as well. To learn more about home values here, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Saline neighborhoods here!
1584 Mallard Cove, Ann Arbor MI 48108
SOLD! Traditional floor plan in this large 2-story in the picturesque Mallard Cove subdivision. Details include:
- 2306 square feet, plus an unfinished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a vaulted family room with a cozy wood burning stove – all have hardwood flooring.
- Sliding doors from the eating space open to a large deck that overlooks the 3/4 acre lot.
- Ann Arbor mailing address with award winning Saline Schools.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3245460
- Listed for $334,900
To learn more about 1584 Mallard Cove, or to request a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos, an aerial tour, market statistics and more for Mallard Cove subdivision here!
Saline Neighborhood Market Update – November 2016
Mallard Cove subdivision is a great place for the nature lover! There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $309,900. 6229 Blue Heron Ct. 2238 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $385,000. 1699 Mallard Cove. 2456 sq. ft., +600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $342,500. 1674 Pond Shore Drive. 2484 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Last year at Mallard Cove, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $331,225 and average price per square foot of $138.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $363,750, up 10%, and an A$SF of $147.00, up 6.5%. Home values at this neighborhood continue to rise! To learn more about Mallard Cove or any Ann Arbor area subdivision, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
Saline Real Estate Update – January 2012
Mallard Cove, Saline is a beautiful neighborhood with an Ann Arbor mailing address. It offers 58 homes in a gorgeous natural setting. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 2 homes sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $229,200. 2578 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Foreclosure
- $249,900. 2242 sq. ft. +300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.