3229 Eastridge Drive, Dexter, MI 48130
Just Listed! 3229 Eastridge Drive is a beautifully maintained ranch home in Westridge of Dexter neighborhood! Details of this turnkey home include:
- 1,446 square feet + 1,127 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Vaulted living room highlighted by a stone fireplace gleaming with natural light surrounded by large windows
- On-trend painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Finished lower level with bar area, separate family room space, and recreation room for ping pong table!
- More photos and features
- MLS #3261341
- Listed for $324,900
To request a private showing for 3229 Eastridge Drive, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6240 N Territorial Road, Dexter, MI 48130
New to Market! 6240 N Territorial is country living at its finest! This 10+ acre retreat in Webster Township has everything you need including:
- 5,271 square feet + unfinished walkout basement, 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- 10+ Acres including gardening shed, 4-stall horse barn, paddock, walking/riding trails, stream, and pond!
- First floor master suite with large spa bath
- Large family/bonus room above garage
- Additional Photos and Details
- View Virtual Tour
- MLS# 3260551
- Listed at $549,000
To schedule your private showing of 6240 N Territorial Road, please contact the #1 Ann Arbor Real Estate team at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
8250 Granite Court, Dexter, MI 48130
Just Listed! 8250 Granite Court is a luxurious, custom built home on a captivating 3+ acre setting! This one of a kind home features:
- 6,310 square feet + 4,000 finished in the lower level, 6 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms
- Open concept floor plan centered around peaceful wooded surroundings
- Floor to ceiling windows, Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring, and two-story ceilings
- Walkout lower level with second kitchen, home theater, wet bar, and exercise room!
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3260176
- Presented at $898,000
To schedule a private showing for 8250 Granite Court, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2494 N Lima Center Road, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! 2494 N Lima Center has plenty of privacy and serene water views from this sturdy brick ranch set on 20 acres in Dexter. This home boasts:
- 1,320 square feet + 660 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Expansive deck overlooking wooded nature area.
- Detached 2 car garage + 30 x 60 pole barn.
- Short drive to downtown Chelsea, downtown Dexter, and I94 for easy commuting.
- More photos and features
- View Virtual Tour
- Listed for $299,000
To request a private showing for 2494 N Lima Center Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Dexter Crossing, Dexter Real Estate Report – June 2018
Dexter Crossing is a pleasant Dexter subdivision close to many conveniences; the homes offer comfortable living on decently sized lots. There are currently 9 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 8 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- 389,900. 6888 Wellington Dr., Dexter. 2330 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $384,900. 3631 S. Downs Dr., Dexter. 2302 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $374,900. 465 Preston Cir., Dexter. 2350 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $374,900. 3613 S. Downs Dr., Dexter. 2350 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $374,900. 3606 S. Downs Dr., Dexter. 2350 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $337,900. 3665 S. Downs Dr. #126, Dexter. 1810 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $318,000. 505 Coventry Cir., Dexter. 1492 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $315,000. 316 Cambridge Dr., Dexter, 1371 sq. ft., + 400 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
For a complete list of Homes for Sale at Dexter Crossing, contact us at (734)761-3060
7202 Mulder Drive, Dexter MI 48130
Just Listed! Enjoy summer in the beautiful backyard oasis at 7202 Mulder Drive. Features of this 2-story home include:
- 3391 sq. ft., +1344 in the finished walk-out, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Huge kitchen has prep island, breakfast bar, double ovens, stainless appliances, and a multitude of cabinets.
- Lower level is nicely finished with a huge recreation space, wet bar with plenty of seating, and full bath.
- Well landscaped back yard offers a sparkling in-ground pool with waterfalls, a sandy ‘beach’ area, and a brick patio with a fire pit.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3257480
- Listed for $649,000
For more information for 7202 Mulder Drive, or to request a private showing, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter Real Estate listings here!
Huron Farms Real Estate Report – May 2018
Huron Farms is a warm Dexter subdivision known for its community like qualities. Nature is incorporated throughout the neighborhood as many homes back to wooded and common areas, as well, there is a park located inside for residents to enjoy. There are currently no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have sold.
- $410,000. 7090 Ulrich, Dexter. 2426 sq. ft., + 1447 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $325,000. 3732 Ulrich Ct., Dexter. 1851 sq. ft., + 694 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- 312,000. 3607 Noble Dr., Dexter. 1580 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $289,900. 7239 Ulrich, Dexter. 2284 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Huron Farms, 15 homes sold with an average sale price of $298,835 and an average price per square foot of $180.00. The 4 homes sold this year have an ASP of $328,000, up 10%, and an A$/SF of $165.00, down 8%. To learn more about home values at Huron Farms, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter neighborhoods here!
More Inventory in April for Dexter
Both the amount of listings entered and sales in April increased this year in Dexter compared to last, and prices saw a minimal decline of less than 0.5%. The number of listings that were entered in April increased a solid 15%, from 34 to 39; and the average listing price was $432,954. With a boost in available inventory, the average days on the market were prolonged to 51 days; in the year prior the average DOM was 31% less at 39 days. Last month, sales also saw a considerable increase from 25 sold homes the year prior to 32 sold homes, which means a 28% increase. The amount of new listing entered year-to-date decreased 7%, 115 versus 107. However, listing prices have rose from $412,317 to $433,210 this year. There was a significant increase of 30% for the number of properties sold thus far compared to April 2017, 79 sold homes versus 61 sold homes. Although only a slight increase, the average selling price for homes sold year-to-date rose as well, from $372,861 to $379,587 which is an increase of 2%. Overall, it is a seller’s market for Dexter, particularity below the 500k price range. Homes that are above 500k are classified as a buyer’s market, especially for higher end homes that are priced and sold above 800k.
In comparison to the last quarterly report for Dexter, the current month supply is gradually declining, which could mean that there will continue to be a seller’s market. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back here to stay updated on the Dexter market!
470 Preston Circle, Dexter MI 48130
SOLD! Great location within walking distance of stores, restaurants, schools, and downtown Dexter. 470 Preston Circle features:
- 1293 sq. ft., +300 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the living room and dining/kitchen combo.
- Master bedroom suite has a private bath.
- Freshly painted deck to enjoy the upcoming summer.
- More photos & details
- MLS# 3255700
- Listed for $262,900
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Dexter Crossing here!
Dexter Real Estate Selling Quickly
Dexter Real Estate ends the third quarter of 2017 in a balanced market with an overall 5.1 month supply of homes available for sale. The under $500,000 market is a seller’s market in all price brackets with the over $500,000 in a buyer’s market keeping it balanced overall. New listings entered in September increased slightly compared to September 2016, with 20, up from 18. However, year-to-date, new listings have decreased 6%, with 314 last year vs. 296 this year. The number of homes sold is following suit and has decreased 11%, 226 this time last year vs. 200 YTD. Homes in Dexter are selling quickly with the average days on market decreasing from 58 last year to 44 this year.
The lack of homes for sale under $500,000 is affecting the amount of sales and driving sale prices upward. Dexter has seen an 8% increase in the average sale price which is now at $377,706. If you’re thinking of selling your home, it’s still a great time to do so! Many buyers want to be in a new home by the end of the year and there is not a lot to choose from. Call us today at The Bouma Group, Realtors and let’s talk about what we can do to get you top dollar for your home and get you in a new one before the holidays! 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.