Walsh Farms Real Estate Report-July 2017
Walsh Farms is a charming country Dexter subdivision, the houses are located on 1-2 acre lots and many back to wooded or spacious common areas. There are also spectacular views of Peach Mountain and other spaces of nature. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $499,900. 8160 Trail Ridge, Dexter. 3022 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $429,900. 7620 Fox Trace, Dexter. 2377 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Dexter Real Estate Update – January 2012
Walsh Farms, Dexter is a peaceful country subdivision on the north side of town. Located in Webster Township, Walsh Farms is just a short drive to Metro Parks, downtown Dexter, and recreation. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 1 home was rented and 1 home sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $428,900. 3223 sq. ft. +1800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $449,000. 2770 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. To be Built
- $2450/month. 2892 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.