Dexter MI Real Estate Report – October 2016
North Meadows is made up of spacious Dexter homes situated on large country lots on the north side of town. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and year-to-date, 3 homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $399,000. 6721 N. Meadows Way, Dexter. 4403 sq. ft., +1700 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $426,000. 6801 N. Meadows Way, Dexter. 3450 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $399,900. 6755 N. Meadows Pass, Dexter. 2970 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $398,000. 7202 N. Meadows Trail, Ann Arbor. 2964 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
6755 North Meadows Pass, Dexter MI
Just Listed! Located minutes from downtown Dexter in the country subdivision North Meadows, this spacious home is open and bright and features:
To learn more about 6755 North Meadows Pass, or view other Dexter neighborhoods, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Search for Dexter homes here!
Dexter Real Estate Update – December 2011
North Meadows Subdivision, Dexter is located on the north side of town at the corner of N. Territorial and Mast Roads. This upscale Dexter neighborhood features spacious homes on large, country lots and is just minutes from downtown Dexter, area freeways, and year round recreation. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 3 homes have sold, and 1 has been rented.
Homes for Sale:
- $209,900. 1700 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Short Sale
- $365,000. 3626 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.