Meadow Creek Real Estate Report – March 2018
Due to it’s small size, Meadow Creek subdivision averages a home sale or two a year. In 2017, there was 1 sale and in 2016, there were 2 sales. There are currently no homes listed for sale.
Home Sold in 2017:
- $440,000. 6433 Meadow Ridge Court, Dexter. 3100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2016:
- $385,000. 6469 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 3080 sq. ft., +900 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $389,900. 6481 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 3526 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Average sale price have risen significantly since the low in 2010 when it was $288,000 and the average price per square foot was $78.47. In 2016, the ASP was $387,450 and the A$/SF was $118.00 and in 2017, the ASP was $440,000, up almost 14% and the A$/SF was $142.00, up 20%. To learn more about home values at Meadow Creek or to be notified when a new listing comes to the market, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter subdivisions here!
6433 Meadow Ridge Court, Dexter MI 48130
New Listing! Peaceful country living in Dexter’s Meadow Creek subdivision. Freshly painted and ready to move into, this spacious home offers:
- 3092 square feet with 4 bedrooms, a study, loft, and 3.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a huge great room with a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, and wall of windows.
- Vaulted master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bath with a dual sink vanity and spa tub.
- Large deck leads to the in-ground swimming pool.
- Virtual tour
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3230523
- Listed for $394,900
For a private showing, or to request more information for 6433 Meadow Ridge Ct, contact us, the Real Estate Specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Search for more Dexter Homes here!
Dexter Real Estate Update – April 2012
Meadow Creek, Dexter is a small country subdivision of fine homes on larger lots. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 3 homes have sold.
- $263,000. 2046 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $290,000. 3630 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $379,000. 3526 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
To learn more about home values at Meadow Creek, or the nearby Walsh Farms, North Meadows, or Island Hills Estates subdivisions, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group. We track statistics for all Dexter Homes and can help you find that perfect property or sell your existing home in the quickest amount of time for the highest price. Call us today at 734-761-3060 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For instant listing and sold information for all Washtenaw County neighborhoods, plus site maps, floor plans, and more visit our Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline here!