Dexter Real Estate Report – November 2016
Located right outside of downtown Dexter, Island Hills Estates is a desirable neighborhood of upscale homes. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $324,900. 3144 Sandhill Drive, Dexter. 1728 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $395,000. 3003 Sandhill Drive, Dexter. 2870 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $375,000. 3060 Sandhill Drive, Dexter. 2340 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Island Hills Estates, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $337,500 and average price per square foot of $136.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $385,000, up 14%, and an A$SF of $149.00, up 9.5%. For more information on Dexter home values, call the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Dexter Real Estate Report – August 2011
Island Hills Estates is a Dexter Subdivision of upscale homes in a beautiful country setting. Downtown Dexter, schools, shopping, and conveniences are just minutes away. There are currently no homes listed for sale at Island Hills Estates, 1 homes has sold and 1 has rented so far this year.
- $372,500. 3324 square feet +1087 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- $1900/month. 1970 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Island Hills Estate, 4 homes sold (1 by The Bouma Group) with an average sale price of $299,750 and average price per square foot of $128.65. To find out more about Island Hills Estates, or the nearby Dexter Subdivisions: Stoneyfield Meadows, Etta’s Valley, or Castleton Farms, contact the Dexter Real Estate Experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!