Riverwood Real Estate Report – August 2020
Although the exterior of Riverwood homes look traditional, inside are high ceilings and grand entrances. This Ann Arbor neighborhood is also surrounded by natural forest with common areas and walking trails. Currently, 2 homes are listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $529,000. 1780 Riverwood Drive, Ann Arbor. 2760 sq. ft., + 1300 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $465,000. 1915 Timber Trail, Ann Arbor. 2645 sq. ft., + 1252 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $569,900. 2100 Springwood, Ann Arbor. 2758 sq. ft., + 1009 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $549,000. 1515 Riverwood Drive, Ann Arbor. 2693 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $445,000. 1835 Timber Trail, Ann Arbor. 2412 sq. ft., + 600 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
Last year at Riverwood, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $551,500 and an average price per square foot of $194.94. The 3 homes that sold this year have an ASP of $521,300, down 5.5%, and an A$/SF of $198.33, down minimally. To learn more about the housing market at Riverwood, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor homes here!