Riding Oaks Estates Real Estate Report – November 2019
Riding Oaks Estates has splendid newly built homes that are top quality. This luxury Ann Arbor neighborhood also has well-maintained foliage and within the subdivision are walking paths and a pond. Presently, 2 homes are on the market and 3 have been sold this year.
Homes for Sale:
- $849,900. 2210 Kimberwickle Court, Ann Arbor. 4145 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $905,000. 1880 Tapadera Drive, Ann Arbor. 4868 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $902,500. 1890 Tapadera Drive, Ann Arbor. 4871 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
- $890,000. 2070 Kimberwickle Court, Ann Arbor. 4078 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $885,000. 2040 Hackamore Drive, Ann Arbor. 4078 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at Riding Oaks Estates, 1 home sold with a sale price of $813,000 and a price per square foot of $199.36. The 4 homes that have sold so far in 2019 have an average sale price of $895,625, up 10%, and an average price per square foot of $201.61, up slightly. To learn more about the market at Riding Oaks Estates, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!