The Ravines Real Estate Report – March 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at The Ravines subdivision and in 2016, 3 homes sold.
- $364,000. 1562 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2256 sq. ft., +850 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $351,750. 1633 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2204 sq. ft., +846 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $330,100. 1538 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. 2198 sq. ft., +1120 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Home values have steadily risen at The Ravines since the low in 2008 when the average sale price was $234,966 and the average price per square foot was $115.00. The 3 homes sold last year have an ASP of $348,617, up 48%, and an A$SF of $157.00, up 37%. To learn more about this Scio Township neighborhood, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com, we’ve sold many homes in this community. View more statistics for The Ravines neighborhood here!
1724 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Very well maintained home at The Ravines with contemporary style and neutral decor throughout. This 2 story offers:
- 1685 square feet with an additional 902 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted family room has a cozy fireplace flanked by large, light-filled windows.
- Large deck with built-in seating and planter boxes.
- More photos & features
- Ann Arbor schools, Scio Township taxes
- MLS# 3232637
- Listed for $319,900
Don’t miss this great home at 1724 Scio Ridge, contact us to schedule a showing today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more of The Bouma Group’s Ann Arbor Real Estate listings here!
1454 Scio Ridge Court, Ann Arbor MI
The Bouma Group, Realtors just listed this like-new, 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath home in Scio Township’s The Ravines subdivision. Features include:
- 1680 square feet with an additional 800 in the finished lower level
- Fantastic cul-de-sac lot that backs to the woods for added privacy
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the main level
- Virtual tour
- Additional photos & features
- Listed for $309,900
For more information or to request a private showing for 1454 Scio Ridge Ct., contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – May 2013
The Ravines, Ann Arbor has seen an upswing in real estate values over the past year. Homes are selling for higher prices since the huge drop in 2008. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale, all with sales contracts pending. In 2011, 8 homes sold.
- 1680 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. $280,000. 2017 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- 1599 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. $299,900. 2041 sq. ft. +800 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- 1641 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. $309,900. 2045 sq. ft. +760 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
1648 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Impeccable home on a fantastic lot in The Ravines subdivision. Some features include:
- 2034 sq. ft. +800 in the finished, daylight lower level
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.1 baths
- Stunning, remodeled kitchen
- New hardwood throughout 1st level
- Deck with hot tub
- Virtual tour
- More features
- Listed for $289,900
For more information on 1648 Abigail Way and The Ravines, contact The Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-761-3060. You can also schedule a showing of this home here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – December 2011
The Ravines Subdivision, Ann Arbor is located on the southwest side of town in beautiful Scio Township. This desirable Ann Arbor neighborhood features recreation for all with a park, ball fields, gazebo, tennis, and volleyball. There is currently 1 home for sale, 5 homes have been rented, and 6 homes have sold.
- $215,000. 1431 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending