Pheasant Hollow Real Estate Report – August 2017
Pheasant Hollow is a prestigious Ann Arbor neighborhood, each of the 26 homes are custom built to the highest caliber and display meadow, pond or wooded vistas; the downtown is close and many amenities are nearby as well. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $989,00. 6410 Heron Ct., Ann Arbor. 3862 sq. ft., + 1746 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $690,000. 2011 Hollow Oak Ct., Ann Arbor. 3582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
Last year at Pheasant Hill, 1 home sold with a sale price of $767,500 and a price per square foot of $201.00. The 2 homes for sale have an average list price of $839,500, up 9%, and an average list price per square foot of $224.00, up 11%. To learn more about home values at Pheasant Hollow, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – November 2016
Pheasant Hollow is an estate style, Ann Arbor subdivision in a beautiful country setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Home for Sale:
- $735,000. 2011 Hollow Oak, Ann Arbor. 3582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $767,500. 6553 Heron Ct., Ann Arbor. 3814 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year, 1 home sold with a sale price of $1,050,000 and average price per square foot of $272.00. The one home sold this year has an A$SF of $272,000. For more information on Pheasant Hollow, or any Ann Arbor neighborhood, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
6553 Heron Court, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Elegant luxury home situated on a .76 acre lot in Lodi Township’s prestigious Pheasant Hollow neighborhood. Features include:
- 3814 square feet, with an additional 2000 in the finished daylight lower level, 6 bedrooms and 4.1 baths, library, and in-law suite.
- Gourmet kitchen includes huge center island, granite counters, maple cabinets, Wolf range, double oven, stainless appliances, and bar with wine fridge.
- Lavish master bedroom suite has private bath with a dual sink vanity, spa tub, and 2 person shower.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3230056
- Listed for $975,000
To learn more about 6553 Heron Court and to request your private showing, contact the Ann Arbor real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!