2323 Woodview Lane, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
New to the Market! 2323 Woodview is tucked away in The Pines of Lake Forest and backing to a private wooded area, featuring:
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 4,287 square feet + 2,200 finished in basement
- Marble-floored two story foyer with stunning chandelier
- Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring throughout most of main level
- Finished lower level with second kitchen
- View virtual tour
- Additional photos and details
- MLS # 3264680
- Offered at $899,000
For more information about this home, contact The Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
2875 Pebble Creek, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
SOLD! 2875 Pebble Creek is a spacious ranch home with lots of updates on sprawling corner lot in Ann Arbor! Featuring:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,333 square feet + unfinished basement
- Updates including roof, flooring, paint, appliances, and major mechanicals!
- Open floor plan ideal for family gathering
- View virtual tour
- Additional photos and details
- MLS # 3264278
- Offered at $345,000
For more information, contact The Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
Polo Fields Real Estate Report – April 2019
There are currently 2 homes listed for sale at the upscale Polo Fields subdivision and so far this year, 0 have sold. 4 homes sold in 2018.
Homes for Sale:
- $699,900. 4943 Birdie Lane, Ann Arbor. 3021 sq. ft., +1250 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $510,000. 4861 Polo Fields Drive, Ann Arbor. 2514 sq. ft., +2250 in finished lower level, 5 bedroom and 3.2 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold 2018:
- $715,000. 794 Bogey Court, Ann Arbor. 2855 sq. ft., +1254 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $670,000. 853 Chipshot Court, Ann Arbor. 3197 sq. ft., +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $593,000. 4957 Gullane Drive, Ann Arbor. 3031 sq. ft., + 1100 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $402,000. 918 Fairway Park Drive, Ann Arbor. 2375 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2017, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $491,875 and an average price per square foot of $175.00. The 4 homes sold in 2018 had an ASP of $595,000, up 21%, and an A$/SF of $206.00, up 18%. To learn more about this golf and country club community, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and more market statistics for the Polo Fields here!
3194 Birchwood Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
SOLD! At the end of a cul-de-sac in Ann Arbor, this Foxfire sub family home has features like:
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,076 square feet + 275 finished in lower level
- Desirable subdivision just minutes from Ann Arbor’s conveniences
- Lots of natural light, hardwood floors, and a family-friendly floor plan
- First floor master with large private bath and spa tub
- Additional photos and details
- MLS #3263368
- Priced at $387,000
For additional information about 3194 Birchwood Court or to set up a showing for this property, contact the Ann Arbor property experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
More Inventory but Less Sales for Ann Arbor Homes
Ann Arbor homes are starting off this new year strong with 67 homes being entered into the multiple listings service, this is an increase of 21% compared to the 55 last year. A total of 39 homes were sold, which is a significant 29% decrease compared to the 55 sold homes last January. Considering only the listings that were entered in January, not inclusive of those that have been on the market longer, 70% of the 67 homes were sold. Unfortunately for sellers, the average days on the market is 45, meaning that many homes entered last month have not yet sold; this is an 11.8% increase from 2017 though. Luckily for buyers, both listing and selling prices declined compared to the prior January. The average listing price dropped from $494,222 to $446,662, a 9.6% difference. There was less of a difference between the average selling price this year and last, $421,420 versus $450,822, only a 6.5% decline.
The Bouma group is here to help you with all of your housing needs, whether you are looking to buy or considering listing your home, contact the specialists at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for consistently updated information about Ann Arbor homes and surrounding areas!
1741 Monterey Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
SOLD! Custom built home in Stonebridge Estates offers innovative design paired perfectly with functional living spaces. Details of this home are among:
- 2,718 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms + 950 finished square feet in lower level
- Quality build details like built-ins, vaulted ceilings, and numerous upgrades
- Wooded view of Stonebridge Golf Course
- Finished lower level with large recreation and entertainment space
- Additional photos and details can be viewed here
- Offered at $685,000
Contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com for showing information and additional details on this luxurious Ann Arbor home.
More Ann Arbor Homes Sold Than Listed in December to Finish Off the Year
Here is your final real estate report for 2018 for Ann Arbor homes! Both this past month’s prices and year-to-date prices have increased. Unfortunately, both the average sale and listing prices have increased on all fronts as well. Like November, 39 homes were sold this December, which is a 12.8% decrease compared to the 44 homes sold the prior December. There is minimal increase in the average listing price last month, from $451,784 to $452,492 now. A total of 57 homes have been sold in December, and although this is a 17.4% decrease from December 2017; it is good for sellers because more homes were sold than listed (in December) meaning that some homes that were entered into the multiple listings service before December were able to be sold. The average sale price is $436,533 versus $417,239 in December 2017, which is a 4.6% increase. Luckily for sellers, there has been a decrease in the average days on the market, from 56 to 45 days, a 19.6% difference. Continue reading
1256 Glen Leven Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! 1256 Glen Leven Road is a charming colonial on Ann Arbor’s west side that is looking for someone to come in and make it their own! Sturdy bones and features like:
- 1,377 square feet + 216 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Detached 2 car garage and a 0.28 acre lot
- Two wood fireplaces, one in partially finished basement recreation room
- Walking distance to Pioneer High, The Big House, and minutes to downtown Ann Arbor!
- More photos and home details here
- Listed as-is for $349,900
To request a private showing of 1256 Glen Leven Road, or to learn more about this ideally located home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Listings Entered for Ann Arbor Homes Plummet
This November, Ann Arbor residential has seen a major dive in the amount of new listings entered. Only 39 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, this is a extreme 49% decline compared to last November last year when 73 homes were entered. There has only been a minimal increase in listing prices, from $500,023 on average in November 2018 to $507,659 currently. Luckily for sellers, a total of 97 homes were sold this past month, in comparison to the 90 homes sold the prior November, which is a 7.8% increase. The average selling price is still below the average listing price at $430,073, but is 6% above last year’s ASP of $405,669. For the month of November, the average days on the market is 36, which is better than the 38 days last November.
So far this year, 1419 homes have been entered into the MLS, and this is a minor increase compared to the 1383 homes that had been listed at this time in 2017. The average listing price cumulatively is $488,694 currently, versus $474,190 last year, which is a 3% rise. There has only been a slight decline in the amount of sold homes thus far in comparison to the previous year, from 1057 to 1038 sold homes. Like ALP, the ASP has also increased; overall, homes sell for $438,210 and this is a difference of 3.6% compared to $423,024.
Perhaps this significant decline in homes is due to the upcoming holidays. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, don’t hesitate to contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Check back here for more up-to-date information on Ann Arbor homes!
Both Listing and Sale Prices Rise for Ann Arbor Homes
This October, Ann Arbor homes have seen an increase in prices for both month-year statistics and year-to-date statistics. Overall, there has not been a significant change in the amount of inventory listed and sold. Only 1 additional home has been listed this month compared to last October when 94 were listed. The average listing price has increased 9%, from $442,683 to $483,085 October 2018. 86 homes were sold this month, which is a difference of 1 less home compared to last year. Unfortunately for sellers, the average selling price is below the ALP and the average days on the market have increased by 35.7% to 38 days. On average, homes sell for $416,435, which is 7.9% higher than last October when the ASP was $385,933. Looking at year-to-date statistics, there has been more inventory entered into the MLS this year compared to last year at this time. A total of 1381 homes have been listed so far, compared to the 1312 that had been entered at this point last year. The average listing price thus far is $488,423 versus $472,988, which is a 3.5% increase. Since the beginning of 2018, 940 homes have been sold and this is slight decrease of 2.9% in comparison to the 968 homes sold by October in the previous year.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more updated information about Ann Arbor homes, check back here!