Situated on the east side of town, Oak Park subdivision is a mature neighborhood of modest homes. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $165,000. 2546 Carlton, Ann Arbor. 1148 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $245,000. 2775 Seminole, Ann Arbor. 1840 sq. ft., +650 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $212,000. 4260 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor. 1864 sq. ft., +400 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $205,000. 2553 Dalton, Ann Arbor. 1008 sq. ft., +500 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $150,000. 2466 Carlton, Ann Arbor. 1288 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Listed and Sold by The Bouma Group
- $80,000. 2492 Oakdale, Ann Arbor. 2308 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Oak Park, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $183,697 and average price per square foot of $134.00. The 5 homes sold this year have an ASP of $178,400 and A$SF of $120.00, both down from last year. This can be attributed to the sale for $80,000 which was originally listed at $180,000. There wasn’t very much information about why this house sold for so little, but it was a factor in the lower ASP and A$SF. To learn more about the Oak Park neighborhood, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!