Hickory Pointe Real Estate Report – August 2017
Hickory Pointe is an Ann Arbor Subdivision with a great location, one of it’s greatest assets is the large clubhouse and in-ground swimming pool. There are currently 6 homes listed for sale, and so far this year, 7 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $395,900. 4974 Gingko Drive. 2793 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $349,000. 4620 Shellbark Drive. 3004 sq. ft., + 900 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $345,000. 4958 Gingko Drive. 3100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $295,000. 5148 Blue Spruce Drive. 1780 sq. ft., + 1268 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $289,900. 4787 Shellbark Drive. 2446 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $239,000. 4639 Hickory Pointe Boulevard. 1780 sq. ft., + 1300 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – January 2013
Hickory Pointe has seen a recent upswing in prices after a sharp decline over the past few years. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in 2012, 11 homes sold compared with 4 in 2011.
Home for Sale:
- 4777 Shellbark. $209,000. 3040 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Short Sale
- 4617 Hickory Pointe. $148,000. 1950 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Bank Owned
- 4639 Nutmeg. $188,899. 1848 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Bank Owned
4806 Shellbark, Ypsilanti MI
Just Listed! The Bouma Group is featuring this spacious home in Hickory Pointe Subdivision, Ypsilanti with Ann Arbor schools! Details include:
- 3830 sq. ft. +800 in finished lower level
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.1 baths
- Brick paver patio
- Listed for $274,900
- Virtual tour
- More info
To learn more about 4806 Shellbark, or to schedule your private showing for this beautiful home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View all Washtenaw County home listings here!
Real Estate Update – August 2011
Hickory Pointe Subdivision, is an Ann Arbor neighborhood located on the far east side of town. Homeowners actually have an Ypsilanti mailing address, pay Pittsfield Township taxes, and children attend Ann Arbor schools. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 1 listed for rent, and 3 homes have sold this year with 3 homes renting out.
Homes for Sale:
- $259,900. 3004 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Former Model Home
- $294,900. 2602 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Former Model Home