- 1834 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the whole home.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a family room with a cozy fireplace.
- Kitchen is updated with granite counters and back splash and has an eating space with sliding doors to the brick patio and fenced backyard.
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3238091
- Listed for $314,900
Georgetown is an established neighborhood located in central Ann Arbor off of Ellsworth and Stone School roads. It is mainly comprised of traditional style, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 12 homes have sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $379,900. 1289 King George Blvd., Ann Arbor. 2431 sq. ft., plus 500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $285,000. 3208 Lockridge, Ann Arbor. 1807 sq. ft., plus 600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 1.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $230,000. 3344 Tacoma Circle, Ann Arbor. 2484 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Just Listed! Spacious, 4 bedroom colonial style home located in central Ann Arbor’s Georgetown neighborhood. Features include:
- 1807 square feet, plus an additional 600 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms.
- Vaulted family room offers a cozy brick fireplace and sliding doors to the huge deck and treed back yard.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3234473
- Listed for $300,000