Fleming Creek Real Estate Report – June 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at Fleming Creek, an upscale neighborhood on the north side of Ann Arbor. So far this year, 2 homes have sold and last year, 3 homes sold.
Homes Sold 2017:
- $475,000. 4725 Parkside Court, Ann Arbor. 2569 sq. ft., +702 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $467,000. 4822 N.Ridgeside Court, Ann Arbor. 3008 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold 2016:
- $475,000. 4993 S. Ridgeside Court, Ann Arbor. 2728 sq. ft., +880 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed & Sold by The Bouma Group
- $400,000. 4976 S. Ridgeside Circle, Ann Arbor. 1999 sq. ft., +680 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $390,000. 2400 Parkside Drive, Ann Arbor. 2001 sq. ft., +800 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 4 baths.
The 3 homes sold last year have an average sale price of $421,667 and an average price per square foot of $190.00. The 2 sold this year have an ASP of $471,000, up 12%, and an A$SF of $170.00, down 10.5%. To be notified of new listings or learn more about Fleming Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor Subdivisions here!
4993 S. Ridgeside Circle, Ann Arbor MI 48105
SOLD! Immaculate Fleming Creek home with a great northside Ann Arbor location near Matthei Botanical Gardens, the U of M Health system, and the shopping and restaurants on Plymouth Rd. Features include:
- 2728 square feet, with an additional 880 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Soaring 2 story living and dining room combination – great for entertaining.
- Kitchen has been nicely remodeled with cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and hardwood floors.
- Lower level is finished with a rec room, kitchenette, and full bath.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3242556
- Listed for $474,900
To learn more about 4993 S. Ridgeside Circle, or to set up a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See photos and details for the Fleming Creek subdivision here!
2831 Chaseway Drive, Ann Arbor MI
SOLD! Extremely well maintained home on Ann Arbor’s north side at Fleming Creek. Features include:
Homes sell fairly quick at Fleming Creek, so don’t wait to schedule a showing! Contact us to find out more about 2831 Chaseway Drive at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Search the Ann Arbor MLS for homes here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – August 2012
Located on the north east side, Fleming Creek is a popular Ann Arbor subdivision of well built homes. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 1 home has sold.
- 2834 Chaseway, Ann Arbor. $429,000. 2477 sq. ft. +1284 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Fleming Creek, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $333,114 and average price per square foot of $145.15. The home that sold this year has brought home prices up and hopefully we will see this trend continue. To learn more about values at Fleming Creek or the nearby Glennborough, Smokler Bolgos, or Arbor Hills, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For by-laws, floor plans, photos and more be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline here!
Real Estate Market Report – June 2011
Fleming Creek Subdivision is located on the popular NE side of Ann Arbor close to expressways, hospitals, Domino’s Farms, Dixboro Village, and more. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 3 homes have sold so far this year, and 1 home has been rented.
- $315,000. 2546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract
- $345,000. 2398 sf +1639 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract