Arbor Pointe is one of the most popular Ann Arbor subdivisions. Located in beautiful Scio Township, it has a rural setting, yet is just minutes from downtown Ann Arbor. There are currently 5 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $350,000. 2922 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $345,000. 2593 sq. ft. +1361 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $259,900. 2202 sq. ft. +1048 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group & Sale Pending
- $235,000. 2116 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $225,000. 2652 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Short Sale & Sale Pending
- $275,000. 2244 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $271,000. 2570 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $265,450. 2200 sq. ft. + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Arbor Pointe, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $290,420 and average price per square foot of $116.79. So far this year, the ASP is $270,483 and the A$/SF is $116.22. To learn more about Arbor Pointe home values, or info for the nearby Polo Fields, Country French Estates, or Kirkway of Scio subdivisions, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for up-to-the-minute listing and sold data for Washtenaw County neighborhoods, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline here!