Allmendinger Heights is a charming Old West Side Ann Arbor neighborhood situated within walking distance of downtown. The great location and eclectic mix of homes make it a favorite among homeowners. There are currently 6 homes listed for sale and so far this year 3 homes have sold and 1 has been rented out.
- $189,000. 741 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Under Contract.
- $192,900. 813 square feet +300 in the finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $200,000. 748 square feet +350 in the finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Listed by The Bouma Group.
- $269,000. 1748 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $269,900. 1536 square feet +768 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $389,000. 1880 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $175,000. 1491 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $251,000. 1569 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $300,000. 1630 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $1575/month. 1250 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Last year at Allmendinger Heights, 6 homes sold with an average sale price of $230,166 and $168.26/square foot. The 3 homes that sold this year have an average sale price of $242,000, which is up by 21% compared to the lowest ASP in 2008, and is a good sign of prices rebounding. To find out more about Allmendinger Heights or nearby Pauline Acres or Vernon Downs, contact the Ann Arbor Neighborhood specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant active and sold listing data, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline, the premier source for Washtenaw County real estate!