1942 Cambridge Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48104
New Listing! Walk to downtown, the Nichols Arboretum, Angell Elementary and more from this historic Ann Arbor home. Features include:
- 2270 sq. ft., +616 in the finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- Graceful hardwood flooring, arched doorways, plus a generous use of wood doors, moldings, paneling, and built-ins throughout.
- Updated kitchen offers stainless steel Viking range and Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, and beautiful cabinetry.
- Master bedroom has a bayed window, ceiling fan and cozy brick fireplace.
- Large patio overlooks the Hickory trees in the fenced backyard.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $800,000
To request a private showing for 1942 Cambridge or for more information, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
If you’re thinking about listing your home, you’ve probably heard that we’re in a seller’s market right now. As inventory dwindles and buyer interest intensifies, it’s not uncommon to see properties sell just hours after they’re listed, sometimes even tens of thousands above their original asking price.
This may seem like an ideal scenario, but navigating a multi-offer situation can be difficult for even the most seasoned sellers. And sometimes, selecting the right offer doesn’t always mean going with the highest bidder.
Your Guide to Choosing the Right Offer
As a seller, you’ll quickly find that not all offers are created equal. In addition to price, there are a few other factors you should consider, such as contingencies, financing, closing dates, and plenty of other extras that buyers can attach to an offer.
Feeling a little overwhelmed? This advice can help you streamline, and get the most out of, your home sale. Continue reading
Heritage Falls Condo Report – September 2020
Heritage Falls is a prestigious Ann Arbor complex consisting of ranch style duplexes. Owners have light filled living from skylights to daylight windows in the basement. Currently, 2 condos are listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $549,000. 2235 Old Falls Drive, Ann Arbor. 2190 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $499,900. 2236 Old Falls Drive, Ann Arbor. 2190 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Heritage Falls, 1 condo sold with a sale price of $485,250 and a price per square foot of $221.58. The 2 condos that are currently active on the market have an average listing price of $524,450, up 8.1%, and an average price per square foot of $239.47, also up 8.1%. With a limited quantity of units at Heritage Falls, there are rarely sales; but if you are interested in learning more about the complex, contact the condo specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!