10411 Timber Ridge Drive, Milan MI 48160
Off the Market. Spacious brick home situated on a 1 acre lot surrounded by woods and beautiful views. Features include:
- 2518 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Soaring vaulted ceiling in the great room with stunning brick fireplace and wall of windows.
- Heated sunroom is perfect for enjoying the seasons year-round.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite with dual walk-in closets and a private bath with a jetted tub.
- Saline schools with lower York Township taxes.
- More features and photos
- Listed for $445,000
For more information on 10411 Timber Ridge Drive or to schedule a private showing, contact the Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Get ready to hang the lights, deck the halls, and spread some cheer—the holiday season is almost here! Juggling the holidays along with a home sale might be sound impossible (or at the very least, stressful), but we’re here to help you find the best way to balance both.
Here are our top 4 tips for navigating your home sale during the holiday season!
Use Decor to Your Advantage
You don’t have to go all out with holiday decor, but a little seasonal warmth sprinkled here and there goes a long way! Hang some white lights along the staircase, add a wreath to the front door, and string some garland along the mantel. If you do opt for a tree, you’ll want to make sure it doesn’t crowd the room—perhaps even consider a tabletop version. Continue reading