1800 Hatcher Crescent, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Move right into this sharp ranch style home situated on Ann Arbor’s west side in the popular Wines Elementary area. Features include:
- 1014 sq. ft., +900 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- Hardwood floors throughout most of the first level with tile in the kitchen and full bath.
- Kitchen is updated with stainless appliances, granite counters, and a tile backsplash.
- Lower level makes a great family room or play space.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $309,000
To learn more about 1800 Hatcher Crescent, or to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
Riding Oaks Estates Real Estate Report – November 2019
Riding Oaks Estates has splendid newly built homes that are top quality. This luxury Ann Arbor neighborhood also has well-maintained foliage and within the subdivision are walking paths and a pond. Presently, 2 homes are on the market and 3 have been sold this year.
Homes for Sale:
- $849,900. 2210 Kimberwickle Court, Ann Arbor. 4145 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $905,000. 1880 Tapadera Drive, Ann Arbor. 4868 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $902,500. 1890 Tapadera Drive, Ann Arbor. 4871 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
- $890,000. 2070 Kimberwickle Court, Ann Arbor. 4078 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $885,000. 2040 Hackamore Drive, Ann Arbor. 4078 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at Riding Oaks Estates, 1 home sold with a sale price of $813,000 and a price per square foot of $199.36. The 4 homes that have sold so far in 2019 have an average sale price of $895,625, up 10%, and an average price per square foot of $201.61, up slightly. To learn more about the market at Riding Oaks Estates, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!