830 Gallery Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Remarkable home with golf course views in the upscale Gallery at Polo Fields neighborhood. Features include:
- 3764 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful hand-scraped hardwood flooring throughout the main level of the home.
- Expansive gourmet kitchen with all of the features looks into the vaulted great room with stone fireplace.
- Endless summer fun in the in-ground pool, large patio, fire pit, and elevated deck.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3259911
- Listed for $799,000
To request a private showing for 830 Gallery Lane or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter’s Ridge Real Estate Report – August 2018
Hunter’s Ridge is a peaceful Saline neighborhood with spacious homes situated on sizable lots. Although there is a rural atmosphere, the subdivision is located near many amenities. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $499,000. 339 Hunter’s Ridge Dr., Saline. 2894 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $505,000. 312 Winchester Dr., Saline. 3383 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $487,500. 464 Hunter’s Ridge Dr., Saline. 2772 sq. ft., + 1950 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $482,500. 7422 Steeplechase Dr., Saline. 2844 sq. ft., + 1100 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Hunter’s Ridge, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $445,700 and an average price per square foot of $160.00. The 3 homes sold this year have an ASP of $491,667, up 10.3%, and an A$/SF of $165.00, up 3%. To learn more about home values at Hunter’s Ridge, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Saline neighborhoods here!