Pheasant Hollow Real Estate Report – August 2017
Pheasant Hollow is a prestigious Ann Arbor neighborhood, each of the 26 homes are custom built to the highest caliber and display meadow, pond or wooded vistas; the downtown is close and many amenities are nearby as well. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $989,00. 6410 Heron Ct., Ann Arbor. 3862 sq. ft., + 1746 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $690,000. 2011 Hollow Oak Ct., Ann Arbor. 3582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
Last year at Pheasant Hill, 1 home sold with a sale price of $767,500 and a price per square foot of $201.00. The 2 homes for sale have an average list price of $839,500, up 9%, and an average list price per square foot of $224.00, up 11%. To learn more about home values at Pheasant Hollow, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
Chapel Hill Condo Report – October 2017
Chapel Hill is a popular Ann Arbor complex with larger and affordable units, the clubhouse is a great aspect and is enjoyed by residents. There are currently 3 condos listed for sale and so far this year, 13 have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $187,000. 3373 Burbank Dr., Ann Arbor. 1210 sq. ft., + 300 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $185,000. 3527 Burbank, Ann Arbor. 1401 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $185,000. 3437 Burbank Dr., Ann Arbor. 1415 sq. ft., + 400 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.1. baths. Sale Pending
Owning a Home IS Awesome!
From personalizing your living spaces to turning a profit when you sell, there are dozens of reasons why first-time home buyers can’t wait to find a home and make it their own. Though there are plenty of benefits of owning a home, here are the six benefits that stand out from the rest.
1. You Can Customize Your Space
Whether you want to invest in the latest high-tech home features or paint your walls neon green, owning a home gives you the freedom to do just about anything you want.