Wildwood Park Real Estate Report – October 2017
One of the most sought after downtown Ann Arbor neighborhoods, Wildwood Park offers beautiful retro homes in a mature, treed setting. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $599,000. 1208 Linwood Ave., Ann Arbor. 1748 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $359,900. 406 N. Revena, Ann Arbor. 1616 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group, Sale Pending
1301 Millbrook Trail, Ann Arbor, MI
SOLD! Upper unit condo in desirable Heatherwood condominium complex with neutral decor. Details for 1301 Millbrook Trail include:
- 1,212 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The open concept floor plan includes the kitchen, dining area, and vaulted living room with access to the deck.
- The study off the living room can be used as a 3rd bedroom.
- Amenities included are: clubhouse, walking trails, pool. Building exterior maintenance, snow removal, trash removal, water and lawn care are included in association fees.
- More photos and amenities.
- Listed for $185,000.
Schedule your private showing today for 1301 Millbrook Trl. by contacting The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
19675 Lehman Rd, Manchester MI
SOLD! Contemporary Home on 10+ acres in Manchester with lots of natural light and plenty of clean lines. 19675 Lehman Rd, offers:
- 2460 sq ft, plus an additional 908 sq ft finished in the lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms.
- The home offers a formal living room with a wood burning, stone fireplace, perfect to curl up next to during the cooler fall and winter evenings.
- The eat-in kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, as well as room for your table for casual dining. You will also find a very large walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs you will find a spacious flex space, great for a playroom or study, as well as 3 large bedrooms. The master suite has very unique lines, a wall of windows, and offers a huge en suite bathroom with separate tub and shower and a walk in closet.
- There is an extra deep 2 car attached garage, as well as, a large, insulated and heated two story barn that would store all of your toys or could be used as a work shop.
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- Listed for $440,000
Call The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today to schedule your private showing for 19675 Lehman Rd.