Torwood Real Estate Report – October 2017
Torwood is a beautiful Saline neighborhood located just minutes from downtown and many other amenities, the semi-custom homes are set among rolling terrain and have wooded and common areas. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 10 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $525,000. 785 W. Castlebury Cir., Saline. 2616 sq. ft., + 1134 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $367,000. 1133 Melrose Ct., Saline. 2152 sq. ft., + 600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Oak Park Real Estate Report – October 2017
Oak Park is a mature Ann Arbor neighborhood, there is a variety of different styled homes all with vegetation, the subdivision has a great location that is close to many conveniences. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $200,000. 2845 Dayton Dr., Ann Arbor. 1539 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $190,000. 2399 Grant Dr., Ann Arbor. 1428 sq. ft., + 383 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.0 baths. Sale Pending
- $277,000. 2580 Seminole Rd., Ann Arbor. 2050 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $165,000. 2546 Carlton Dr., Ann Arbor. 1148 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.0 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Oak Park, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $178,400 and an average price per square foot of $120.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $221,000, up 3%, and an A$/SF of $139.00, up 16%. To learn more about home values at Oak Park, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!