Walnut Ridge Real Estate Report – July 2017
Walnut Ridge is a luxury Ann Arbor neighborhood, the majority of homes were built by The Toll Brothers and are set on 1/2 to 1 acre lots. There is a real feeling of community, and despite paying township taxes, the children attend Ann Arbor Schools. There is currently 1 home for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $995,000. 2217 Gray Fox Ct., Ann Arbor. 3769 sq. ft., + 1953 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $910,000. 2919 Whispering Woods Dr., Ann Arbor. 3998 sq. ft., + 1700 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $896,100. 2554 Timber Trail Dr., Ann Arbor. 3792 sq. ft., + 1500 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Walnut Ridge, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $807,500 and an average price per square foot of $209.000. The 2 homes sold this year have an ASP of $903,050, up 12%, and an A$/SF of $232.00, up 11%. To learn more about homes values at Walnut Ridge contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
Vernon Downs Real Estate Report – July 2017
Vernon Downs is a mature Ann Arbor neighborhood that is well desired because of it’s wonderful location and the homes gorgeous features, such as, hardwood flooring and fireplaces. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 9 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $389,000. 1819 Waltham Dr., Ann Arbor. 2378 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $349,000. 2019 Runnymede Blvd., Ann Arbor. 1251 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $299,000. 1725 Waverly Rd., Ann Arbor. 1164 sq. ft., + 700 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
13350 Lake Pointe Blvd., Belleville, MI
SOLD! This adorable 2 story condo, with a basement, offers lakeside living all year long! Details include:
- 1281 sq ft, with an additional 550 below grade, offering 2 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms.
- Large living room with huge bay window and window seat provides plenty of light.
- The eat-in kitchen has a great amount of storage and boasts beautiful hardwood floors that leads out to the deck.
- Upstairs includes 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom with 2 separate sinks, as well as a deck off the second bedroom overlooking the lovely green space.
- More Photos & Features
- MLS #3251236
- Listed for $118,000
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com to schedule a private showing today for 13350 Lake Pointe Blvd!
Sandpiper Cove Real Estate Report – August 2017
Sandpiper Cove is a sophisticated Saline neighborhood of custom homes with 1+ acre lots backing to private wooded areas. Many have walk-out lower levels, are located on cul-de-sacs or, back to a private wooded area. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $575,000. 9564 Sandpiper Ln., Saline. 3167 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $472,000. 9328 Mockingbird Ln., Saline. 3058 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.0 baths.
Last year at Sandpiper Cove, no homes sold. In 2015, 1 home sold with a sale price of $450,000 and the price per square foot was $127, with approximately 500 square feet more than the home sold this year. The 1 home sold this year had a sale price of $472,000, up 5% compared with the 2015 sale, and the price per square foot was $154.00, up 21% compared with the 2015 sale. To learn more about home values at Sandpiper Cove, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Saline neighborhoods here!