15 Southwick Court, Ann Arbor MI 48105
SOLD! Situated in the beautiful Northbury Condo complex on the north side of Ann Arbor, this contemporary unit features:
- 2425 sq. ft., +1218 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Soaring vaulted living room with cozy fireplace adjoins the dining room and opens to the deck.
- First level master bedroom suite has a private bath, walk-in closet, and balcony.
- Finished lower level has a wet bar, fireplace, bedroom, full bath, and walks out to a patio.
- More photos & details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3248728
- Listed for $382,000
To request a private showing for 15 Southwick Court, or to learn more about Northbury condos, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
908 Arboretum, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Impeccably maintained home in Saline’s upscale Arboretum subdivision. This luxurious home features:
- 3788 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, a study, and 3.2 baths.
- A double-sided fireplace separates the 2-story great room from the kitchen and breakfast nook with adjacent screened porch.
- Stately master bedroom suite offers a cozy fireplace, sitting area, and lavish master bath.
- Large rec room and built-in bar in the daylight lower level.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3248829
- Listed for $669,000
For more information on our new listing at 908 Arboretum or to request a private showing, contact the Saline real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today! Learn more about the Arboretum neighborhood here!
Ann Arbor Home Inventory Reaches New Low
Inventory for Ann Arbor homes has reached a new Spring low, and is down 4% from this time last year, based on data from the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors. This is beginning to affect the number of home sales with 6% less homes closing this April compared with last April. The lack of supply is creating a larger demand and as a result, average sale prices are rising and days on the market are decreasing. The average DOM is 21 compared with 35 and the ASP is up 4.5% at $414,281 vs. $396,224 last April.
With the continued price increases in the Ann Arbor area, your home may be worth a lot more than you think! For more information on the current market conditions or to find out what your home is worth, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Search the MLS for homes here!