Hawthorne Ridge Real Estate Report – April 2017
There is currently 1 home listed for sale at Hawthorne Ridge. No homes have sold this year, nor last year. In 2015, 4 homes sold.
Home for Sale:
- $469,900. 3264 Honeysuckle Drive, Ann Arbor. 2566 sq. ft., +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $410,000. 3010 Honeysuckle Drive, Ann Arbor. 2682 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $398,750. 2360 Dahlia Court, Ann Arbor. 2474 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $394,900. 3275 Honeysuckle Drive, Ann Arbor. 2556 sq. ft., +900 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $374,000. 3406 Tiger Lily Drive, Ann Arbor. 2308 sq. ft., +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2014, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $363,167 and an average price per square foot of $158.00. The 4 homes sold in 2015 have an ASP of $394,412, up 8.5%, and an A$SF of $158, exactly the same. We should see at least 1 sale in 2017 since there is a home currently listed for sale. We will continue to keep you updated on new listings and sales at Hawthorne Ridge, so check back often! If you would like to learn more about this Ann Arbor neighborhood or to receive instant notification of new listings, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
Home Staging to Attract More Buyers
The secret to selling your home for more money in less time is all in how you present it. Your home should look so beautiful—both online and in person—that home buyers can’t help but fall in love at first sight. The best way to create that wonderful first impression? Start small and focus on the details. Here are a few simple home staging tips that can have a significant impact on your home sale.
Start with Your Entryway
Buyers decide whether a home is worth a visit based on how it looks in listing photos. You can impress them in seconds by paying special attention to the area around your front door. Make sure your entryway is well lit, free of clutter, and looks inviting. Feel free to ask for a second opinion from a friend, neighbor, or even your real estate agent!
When it’s time for showings, don’t let a squeaky front door ruin a buyer’s first impression of your home. Spray WD-40 on creaky hinges, tighten any screws that are loose, and take care of any other issues well before the first home buyer steps over the threshold.
Move On to the Kitchen
Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes, as the saying goes. Follow these tips to enhance your kitchen’s appeal:
- Replace old knobs and handles with stylish new hardware to give your kitchen an updated look.
- Decorate your counters with bowls of fruit or potted plants to create an artsy pop of color.
- Store unnecessary appliances and clutter out of sight.
- Replace any light bulbs that have burned out.
- Prior to showings, bake cookies to make your kitchen smell like home.
Focus on the Bathrooms
Nothing makes a better first impression than a squeaky-clean bathroom. Wipe down all surfaces including the inside of your toilet, eliminate any surface mold and grime from the bathtub or shower, and lay out a stack of carefully positioned hand towels as a finishing touch.
Make Your Windows Sparkle
Clean your windows inside and out, and replace any screens if necessary. Since it’s a smart idea to open your windows and let the natural light in, you can impress potential buyers with how well you have maintained your home.
Want More Home Staging or Home Selling Tips?
When you focus on these small home staging tips, it will be easy to attract home buyers to your front door and impress them with the details. If you would like additional home staging and cleaning tips, or if you’re considering selling your home and want to know what it’s worth, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!