Garden Homes Park Real Estate Report – March 2017
Garden Homes Park is a classic neighborhood located on the west side of Ann Arbor. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold. In 2016, 1 home sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $295,000. 2260 Garden Homes Dr., Ann Arbor. 1716 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $279,900. 1700 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2614 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $400,000. 1659 Fulmer, Ann Arbor. 2968 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. New Construction
- $142,500. 1771 S. Franklin Ct., Ann Arbor. 1512 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Sold Homes 2016:
- $177,000. 1755 N. Maple, Ann Arbor. 1232 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The home sold last year had a sale price of $177,000 and an average price per square foot of $144.00. The 2 homes sold this year have an average sale price of $271,250, up 53%, and an A$SF of $115.00, down 20%. This large disparity can be attributed to the new construction home selling for top dollar for the neighborhood and the other home selling at the bottom end of the spectrum. To learn more about home values and the types of homes in the Garden Homes Park neighborhood, call us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve been selling Ann Arbor Real Estate for more than 30 years and know the market better than anyone!
Your home is likely the largest financial investment you have, so it makes sense to carefully choose the right agent to represent you when you sell it. The best real estate agent will walk you through the whole process, showcase your home in the best light, give you feedback from showings and open houses, and let you know whether you should accept a buyer’s offer up front or negotiate for a higher price.
It’s a good idea to talk to more than one listing agent before you sign on with one. As you’re interviewing Realtors, ask these questions so you can determine who will best help you sell quickly and for the most money possible.
1. What’s Your Real Estate Experience?
A listing agent who has been in real estate for several years or has sold plenty of properties has seen all kinds of scenarios. If this agent has overcome challenging home-selling hurdles before, he or she will know how to avoid or mitigate these stressful situations during your home sale, should they arise.
2. What’s Your Sale-to-List-Price Ratio?
This percentage will tell you if this agent consistently sells homes close to or over the list price, which is the price that’s set when the home goes on market.
3. What are Your Average Days on Market Stats?
In other words, how quickly do sellers’ homes go under contract with this agent? Agents who sell homes quickly often use advanced marketing or advertising techniques and are highly skilled negotiators. Continue reading