2554 Timber Hill Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! Contemporary Toll Brothers home located in the distinguished Walnut Ridge neighborhood. Features include:
- 3792 square feet with an addition 1500 square feet in the lower level
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and 1 half bathroom
- Beautiful two-story foyer with gleaming hardwood floors
- Open kitchen with granite counters and cherry cabinets
- Great room with fireplace and impressive wall of windows
- Large master suite with spa-like bath
- Ann Arbor mailing, Scio Township property taxes
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3246378
- Listed for $894,900
To learn more about 2554 Timber Hill Drive, or to schedule a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in other Ann Arbor residential neighborhoods? Look here!
You’re armed with your pre-approval letter, your wants and needs list, and your knowledge of the real estate market. Now comes the fun part: searching for homes! Like any part of buying a home, the home search has its ups and downs. But once you’re living in your new home, spending weekends shopping for furniture and décor, and enjoying all the amenities of your new location, you know you wouldn’t trade the experience for anything. Here are the moments only home buyers understand.
1. When You Hit “Search” for the First Time
You put your price range, number of bedrooms, and a couple of must-have features into an online home search tool, then hold your breath while the results page loads. Look at all those listings! Your new home is just a click away!